We, at Jigyasalive.com, are a group of professionals having an interest in versatile fields and are looking for people who share a passion for detailed knowledge of things and events happening around us. For a better understanding, you should refer to our ‘about us’ page.
We aren’t really looking to fit people into strict beats or roles, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore and experiment across audio-visual and written formats. We welcome energetic, enthusiastic, and committed team players to our growing community online.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job you’re applying to in the subject line: Digital Growth Manager or Developer or Designer
Digital Growth Manager
The person will work closely with the product team to engage, retain and acquire a new audience for the website. You will design and execute campaigns that form the core of jigyasalive.com outreach and engagement strategy.
Applicants should have experience in drawing and implementing online strategies including social media tricks for the growth of the website from scratch. The applicants must have strong communication skills.
- Design and execute growth strategies for retention and acquisition of new visitors/audience.
- Analyze and use data to strengthen the relationship with readers.
- Gather insights and ideas that shape website and App development.
- An understanding of data and analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Ahrefs
- Have strong analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of reader-supported media and how it works
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be capable of handling the team and he/she herself should be a team player.
Tech is at the heart of what we are trying to scale. A subscription-driven model that’s truly economically viable can only be achieved if we optimize the available tech to engage our subscribers and readers.
- Building Android phone app.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Building custom story pages and interacting with data visualizations.
- An in-depth understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Thorough understanding of HTML5 (writing semantic markup) and CSS3