- In order to use this website, you must register on our site, agree to provide truthful information when requested, and be at least the age of thirteen (13) or older. When registering, you explicitly agree to our terms of service and as may be timely modified and available here.
- You agree to keep visiting these terms of service to know the timely updated terms of services.
2. Who and How to use Jigyasalive.com
- You may view, download and print pages on Jigyasalive.com for personal and educational purposes only. Commercial use of any of the content, information, or part in any form is prohibited.
- Reproduction of the same content by altering is prohibited in accordance with the copyright which is part of the terms and conditions.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated stealing data activities (including data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to Jigyasalive.com without our express written consent.
3. Comments feature
- In order to use the comments feature on our jigyasalive.com, you must register with the jigyasalive.com.
- You must ensure that your user ID and your password are kept confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
- You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access jigyasalive.com.
- We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and general use only. It can be altered or updated if required without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, products, services, or information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law and you use them at your own risk.
- Reselling using the company’s product without its proper consent which may harm the company website or both in any form is prohibited and unauthorized. Any such activity will be considered a violation of copyright act and legal action shall be taken.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and data collection activity done by those websites in any form.
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES, POLICIES, GUIDELINES, OR PRACTICES OF THE JIGYASALIVE, YOU’RE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT.
4. User Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission. User grants us consent to use it a worldwide, royalty-free right to do so.
5. Submission of Content on this Website
By providing any content to our website: You agree to grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, and technology known or later developed; Content provided by you is solely possessed by you and not copied from another source.
6. Third-Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties. Our website, app, services, and content contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources, or links displayed on such sites. You agree to accept sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
7. Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and agree that you use this website and any services or content provided (the “service”) is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you “as is” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan Horses” or other destructive materials to our site, we do not guarantee or warrant that our site or materials that may be downloaded from our site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on our site and any materials available through our site, you do so solely at your own risk.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights), title, and interest in and to all material presented on Jigyasalive.com [including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, logos, information, data, text, software, video, sound, photographs, graphics, messages (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”)] are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company, its parent, affiliates, and associates for the entire world in perpetuity and are protected under all applicable laws to the fullest extent.
9. Specific Terms for the App:
- Subject to your agreement to, and your compliance with, these terms, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicense able license to download and install a copy of the app on a mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the app solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. We reserve all rights in, and to, the app not expressly granted to you under these terms.
- You agree that you shall not own any rights in the app but merely have a license to possess and use the app in conformity with these terms. You promise that you shall not: (i) copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the app; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, or rent the app or any copy of the app to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the app available to multiple users through any means.
10. Limitation of Liability:
Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website, app, services, or content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute goods or services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the app, services or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth here is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.